Permits & Applications

For conducting work outside regular hours.

For all construction projects it is mandatory that the Climate Action and Energy Division is consulted on whether a sediment control permit is needed. 

If you are working on a single-family or two-family dwelling site, a Sediment Control Permit is not required but Erosion Sediment Control measures should be incorporated prior to the start of construction. Please see Sediment Control Measures for Residential Construction Sties for more information.

For more information please contact us. 

Contact us

Department Phone Email
Building Permits
Engineering General Inquiries
Climate Action and Energy
Fire Administration Office
Planning General Inquiries

Was this page useful?