Single Family Collection & Schedule
The City of Burnaby provides weekly collection for single and two-family properties for:
- Green Bin: Food scraps, food-soiled paper and yard trimmings. Learn more »
- Recycling: Containers, newspapers, glass and paper products. Learn more »
- Garbage: Waste that can’t be composted or recycled. Learn more »
Please follow the guidelines in the City of Burnaby Curbside Calendar to ensure that food scraps, yard trimmings, recyclables, and garbage are separated into the correct containers and that they are set out correctly on your scheduled collection day.
- 2016 Curbside Calendar (11 pages, includes December 2015)
- 2016 Curbside Collection Map & Calendar (1 page, includes December 2015)
2016 Curbside Calendar Translations:
On Collection Day
Make sure that your green bin, recycling and garbage containers are set out correctly for collection.
|Recycling, Garbage & Green Bin
Staffed Information Line:
Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
|24-Hour Touch-tone Information Line:||604-294-7089|
|BC Recycling Hotline:||604-RECYCLE (732-9253)|