The City of Burnaby is reminding Burnaby property owners that 2023 utility fees are due March 15, 2023. Utility notices were sent out in early February. If you have not received your utility notice, please contact the Burnaby Tax Office at 604-294-7350.
Be sure to pay in full by March 15, 2023 to be eligible for a discount. Partial payments or payments received after March 15, 2023 will not be eligible for the discounted amount.
How to pay your utility fees:
- Internet, telephone banking or at most financial institutions/automated banking machines (ABM):
- Please check with your financial institution as some banks require up to 3 business days for payment processing. Payments made online or at your financial institution after the local bank cut off time on the due date will be considered late.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only at Burnaby.ca/MyProperty
- A non-refundable 1.75% convenience fee will be applied to all credit card payments.
- 24-hour drop boxes are located in the parking lot and at both entrances to Burnaby City Hall, 4949 Canada Way.
- Please note: drop boxes are cleared daily.
- By mail to Burnaby Tax Office, 4949 Canada Way, Burnaby BC, V5G 1M2.
- Please make cheques payable to: City of Burnaby. Postmarks are not accepted as payment date.
- In-person (cheque, debit card or cash) at the Tax Office
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday & Friday, 8am-4:45 pm | Thursday, 8am-8pm
- Closed Saturday, Sunday & statutory holidays
For up-to date information on current payment options, please visit our How to Pay page.