- September 20, 2023Burnaby residents who registered for more than 4,700 activities and programs this fall benefited from a much-improved user experience thanks to the launch of City’s new, online WebReg system.
- September 13, 2023
Acclaimed Indigenous artist Robert Davidson to attend Shadbolt screening of award-winning film documenting his lifeThe Shadbolt Centre for the Arts presents an evening with acclaimed master artist, Robert Davidson for a book signing and screening of the award-winning documentary about his life, Haida Modern—the Art and Activism of Robert Davidson on Friday, October 13 at the James Cowan Theatre at 7 pm.
- September 12, 2023Due to recent changes within the local media industry in Burnaby, City Council adopted a new Public Notice Bylaw to provide alternative means of publishing public notices required by legislation that will ensure residents consistently know where to find these public notices.
- September 12, 2023On September 18, the City of Burnaby will begin accepting applications for laneway homes and secondary suites in semi-detached homes.
- September 7, 2023Get ready for a season of unforgettable performances! The Shadbolt Centre for the Arts is proud to present an outstanding fall lineup of 11 different shows running through December, featuring live performances by world-renowned Canadian talent. Most shows start at 7:30 pm, with doors opening at 7 pm.
- September 6, 2023The City of Burnaby is inviting the community to celebrate the incredible accomplishments of Burnaby sports legend and Olympic champion Christine Sinclair as she attends the official dedication ceremony of the Christine Sinclair Community Centre on September 9.
- September 5, 2023The City of Burnaby is inviting community members to share their voice about access to liquor and cannabis establishments in Burnaby and other liquor and cannabis related regulations.
- August 28, 2023We are seeking input from residents to help shape the future development of outdoor pools, wading pools and spray parks as part of a comprehensive study on outdoor aquatic amenities across the community.
Sign up for our eNewsletter to keep up-to-date about what's going on in Burnaby.