Be active all year round
Make a commitment to your personal health and fitness.
- Drop-in, and start using your Be Active Pass for all the activities listed below.
- Purchase Be Active Passes in-person at all facilities.
- Purchase Be Active Passes online.
- Note: Annual Be Active Passes are not refundable.
Get your Be Active Pass and enjoy unlimited access to:
- Fitness, yoga and Zumba® classes (does not include multi-session programs)
- Indoor cycling at Bonsor and Cameron
- Weights and cardio equipment
- Public skating, family skating and toonie skates
- Public swims, loonie swims, lap swims, family swims and aquafit
- Swimming at 4 outdoor pools in the summer
- Steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools
- Drop-in gym sports, Tiny Tikes and table tennis
- Court fees for squash and racquetball at Bonsor and Cameron (subject to Court Booking Policies)
|Annual||Annual (monthly payment)||1 month||10 visit||Day pass|
|Tot (0-4 years)||No charge|
|Child (5-14 years)||$210.24||$17.52||$29.70||$29.70||$3.30|
|Youth (15-25 years)||$315.36||$26.28||$44.70||$44.70||$4.97|
|Adult (26-64 years)||$421.92||$35.16||$59.60||$59.60||$6.62|
|Senior (65+ years)||$315.36||$26.28||$44.70||$44.70||$4.97|
Prices do not include tax.
Questions and Answers
The new Be Active Pass offers additional age categories, including reduced fees for seniors. Children/tots under 5 years old are free and our teen and student fees have been consolidated into a youth fee (15-25 years). No student ID is required, but we may ask for proof of age.
As well as the option to purchase a Be Active Pass in-person at any one of the City’s recreation facilities or over the phone, a convenient online payment option will be introduced as of July 18, 2023.
You can now use your Be Active Pass for unlimited drop-in activities including public, toonie, family and parent/tot skating, family hockey, public indoor/outdoor swims, loonie and family swims, Aquafit, steam room, sauna, whirlpool, weight room, group fitness, yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling, gym sports, squash/racquetball and table tennis.
- Unlimited access to all drop-in activities at all Burnaby recreation facilities
- You can purchase any of our memberships including our Be Active Pass online at Burnaby.ca/WebReg
You can purchase your pass online through Burnaby.ca/Webreg. This is in addition to calling or visiting a facility.
Yes, your Be Active Pass will still be valid for the duration of the pass (annual, 4 month or 1 month) from the initial purchase date.
Yes, you can buy Be Active Passes online. Watch our step-by-step video.
If it is your first time buying a pass (online or in person), you will receive your card and have your photo taken upon your first visit to one of our recreation facilities.
If you have a previous Be Active Pass, you can continue to use your current card. You will be issued a new card when you renew your Be Active Pass.
Yes, we have updated age categories to further invest in the health and well-being of children, youth and seniors. The following outlines the new age categories:
- Tot is 4 years and under
- Child is 5-14 years
- Youth is 15-25 years with no requirement to be enrolled in post secondary education
- Adult 26-64 years
- Seniors is 65+ years
Yes, all Be Active Passes allow access to all recreation drop-in activities as of July 18.
To request a refund, please phone or visit any recreation, arts or heritage facility. Note: Annual Be Active Passes are not refundable.