Be active all year round
Make a commitment to your personal health and fitness.
- Drop-in, and start using your Be Active Pass for all the activities listed below.
- Purchase Be Active Passes in-person at all facilities.
- Purchase adult Be Active Passes online.
Get your Be Active Pass and enjoy unlimited access to:
- Fitness, yoga and Zumba® classes at 6 locations (does not include multi-session programs)
- Indoor cycling at Bonsor and Cameron
- Weights and cardio equipment at 8 locations
- Public skating and family skating in 3 arenas
- Public swim, lap swims, family swim and aquafit at 3 indoor pools
- Swimming at 4 outdoor pools in the summer
- Steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools
- Court fees for squash and racquetball at Bonsor and Cameron (subject to Court Booking Policies)
Fees (effective until July 17, 2023)
|Annual||4 month||1 month||10 visit||Day pass|
|Teen (13-18 years)
Student (19-25 years with ID)
|Children (4-12 years)||$194.40||$81.00||$27.00||$27.00||$3.00|
Prices do not include tax.
Check back for updates.
New! Summer pass for children and youth
Children and youth aged 5-18 years old can stay active this summer with access to all drop-in activities at recreation facilities for $20+GST.
Age limits may apply to some activities. Valid June 30-September 5, 2023 for Burnaby residents.
Sales start May 29—visit any recreation facility to purchase.