City Services

Was this page helpful? Yes | No

Contact Us


For bylaw information and to confirm bylaws are up-to-date:

Office of City Clerk
General Inquiries: 604-294-7290
Fax: 604-570-3661
4949 Canada Way
Burnaby B.C. V5G 1M2 | Map

Bylaw Enforcement

Animal Control

For abused animals, barking dogs and dog bites, please contact:

Burnaby SPCA
Phone: 604-291-7201, after-hours emergency 604-879-7343
Fax: 604-299-4416
3202 Norland Avenue
Burnaby B.C. V5B 3A6
Building Accessibility Information

Business Licences and Licensing

For concerns relating to an unlicenced business, property use or unsightly premises, please contact:

Burnaby Licence Office
Phone: 604-294-7320
Fax: 604-294-7163
4949 Canada Way
Burnaby B.C. V5G 1M2 | Map


To report graffiti or graffiti on your property, please do one of the following:


Noisy neighbours, or a lot of noise on your street without a Noise Variance Permit?

Please read out Noise and Sound Abatement Brochure for information.


To request enforcement of vehicles parking illegally on the street, or for questions on metered parking please contact:

Parking Bylaw Enforcement Office
Phone: 604-570-3660
4949 Canada Way
Burnaby B.C. V5G 1M2 | Map

You can Pay Your Parking Ticket online.

Adjudication Process

Contact information specific to adjudication is under Adjudication - Contact Us.

  • Bylaws

    Burnaby BylawsMoreLook through this directory of all City Bylaws online.
  • Bylaw Adjudication

    Bylaw AdjudicationMoreFind out more on the new dispute process.

Reporting Graffiti