The new WebReg, a modern, online registration system for recreation, arts and culture activities is now available to use. The improved system makes it easier to view, find and register for activities to participate in and stay active and creative! WebReg’s new enhanced features include:
- a simple login using an email address and password of the user’s choosing
- a greater capacity for more customers to register online at the same time
- an improved navigation and search function that will allow users to filter their search by facility, age and activity type and register for activities for all family members
- the ability to add registered activities to personal calendars with ease and view schedules for everyone on your account
- a Wish List to save favourite activities for future registration
- mobile-friendly functionality so users can register for activities using mobile devices
Users are encouraged to re-activate their accounts
Account information from the previous WebReg system has been transferred to the new system. Users who had an email in the former system can re-activate their account right away by signing into the new system with their email and selecting “forgot your password” to set up a password. Users who did not have an email in the former system will need to visit or call a Burnaby recreation or arts facility for assistance to re-activate their account. Users are encouraged to claim their online account and explore the new WebReg features ahead of fall registration in September.
Online resources, including instructional videos for the new WebReg system are also available to guide users step-by-step through the new system. In addition to the introduction of the new WebReg system, there has been some changes to the City’s activity refund procedures and Be Active pass.
Note: With our new WebReg system, the City will be sending email communications from [email protected].
Learn More: Burnaby.ca/HowtoRegister
Manager, Public Affairs
Public Affairs Office
604-570-3616 | [email protected]