- September 26, 2023Seniors and older adults will have the chance to try a wide variety of activities at four senior centres in Burnaby during Active Aging Week®, from October 2 to 8.
- September 25, 2023Burnaby residents will have an opportunity to learn more about the City of Burnaby’s Edmonds Town Centre Cycling Network project at 2 pop-up events taking place in October. Drop in to talk to the project team, share your voice and learn about the feedback the City received in Phase 1 of the project as well as what is planned for Phase 2.
- September 21, 2023The City of Burnaby will host unforgettable Halloween experiences this fall with the return of the Haunted Village at Burnaby Village Museum and the launch of a brand-new explosive event at Central Park called Central Spark.
- September 21, 2023A number of Burnaby’s civic facilities will operate on altered schedules as the City observes National Day for Truth and Reconciliation on September 30.
- September 20, 2023Burnaby residents who registered for more than 4,700 activities and programs this fall benefited from a much-improved user experience thanks to the launch of City’s new, online WebReg system.
- September 13, 2023
Acclaimed Indigenous artist Robert Davidson to attend Shadbolt screening of award-winning film documenting his lifeThe Shadbolt Centre for the Arts presents an evening with acclaimed master artist, Robert Davidson for a book signing and screening of the award-winning documentary about his life, Haida Modern—the Art and Activism of Robert Davidson on Friday, October 13 at the James Cowan Theatre at 7 pm.
- September 12, 2023Due to recent changes within the local media industry in Burnaby, City Council adopted a new Public Notice Bylaw to provide alternative means of publishing public notices required by legislation that will ensure residents consistently know where to find these public notices.
- September 12, 2023On September 18, the City of Burnaby will begin accepting applications for laneway homes and secondary suites in semi-detached homes.