Thank you for registering for a program!
Depending on your program, you may need to complete a few forms before you can participate. If you have any questions or need more information please email [email protected] or call 604-294-7450.
Life threatening allergies
- Request for accommodation–life threatening allergies
- Parent/guardian remain on site–life threatening allergies
- Photo/video/audio release
- Program waiver for children and youth (under 19 years)
- Program waiver for adults (19 years & up)
Your Personal Information
The personal information you provide during the registration process is collected and used under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act s. 26(c) for the purpose of administering parks, recreation and cultural programs, informing you of our services and benefits and for statistical purposes. If you have questions about the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact the Admin Office at 604-294-7450.