Online Registration - Webreg
Updates to Online Payment Services
As the City of Burnaby continues to offer more online payment services, system updates are required to keep these transactions secure. Please note, you may be prompted to upgrade your internet browser or device's operating system in order to access the City's online payment services. Find out more »
With WebReg, you can register for programs, print the receipt on your local printer, check current registrations and view your account history online.
To register online, you will need:
Family PIN # (Personal Identification Number)
Families who have an account with Burnaby Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services have a number assigned to them. If you do not have a Family PIN, call or visit any Recreation Facility.
Each individual family member has a unique Client Number. This number is necessary for program registration. Family members not listed on your account can be added by calling or visiting your local Recreation Facility.
- Credit Card
Visa, MasterCard or AMEX and the 4 digit expiry date
- Click the MY BASKET tab and login using your Family PIN and Client Number.
- Click the PROGRAMS tab and search for your course using one of the methods described.
- Once you have found your course click the ADD button. The course is now in your basket.
- To view items in your basket, click the MY BASKET tab. Move between the PROGRAMS and MY BASKET tab until you have all the desired courses.
- Select the participant for each course then click go to CHECKOUT to make payment
55+ Membership Fee
To take part in the 55+ activities, you need to purchase a membership. You can use the single centre fee if you usually take part in activities in only one centre, or you can use the multi-centre fee if you enjoy taking part in activities in more than one centre. If you’re a Burnaby citizen 90 years + please contact your local 55+ Centre regarding a lifetime membership. Note that many classes are open to non-members for a slightly higher fee.
Single Centre: $16.70 per year
Multi-centre: $41.60 per year