- June 29, 2023The City has completed work on a state-of-the-art new facility at 5780 Laurel Street, which will help provide effective and efficient public works services and keep our community safe in the event of an emergency.
- June 28, 2023HOME: Burnaby’s Housing and Homelessness Strategy was honoured by fellow municipal planners across BC this June, receiving an “Excellence in Policy Planning” Silver Award from the Planning Institute of BC (PIBC)
- June 27, 2023Children and youth (5-18 years old) can stay active with Burnaby’s new Summer Pass where they’ll have unlimited access to fun drop-in activities at any one of the City’s recreation facilities (including outdoor pools) for $20+GST.
- June 22, 2023The Burnaby Housing Authority would help more residents find affordable housing in Burnaby
- June 20, 2023The 2023 Environmental Awards recipients were recently honoured at the June 19 City Council meeting.
- June 16, 2023The spirit of the Giro di Burnaby is alive with the return of the Girolino for kids, presented by Appia Development.
- June 16, 2023Burnaby is searching for volunteers to join the City’s new Chinese Canadian Reconciliation Advisory Group.
- June 15, 2023
City seeking public input on community plans for Edmonds, Royal Oak and Cascade Heights neighbourhoodsThe City of Burnaby is seeking input on the preliminary visioning, goals and plan directions for the new Edmonds Town Centre, Royal Oak Urban Village and Cascade Heights Urban Village community plans.
Sign up for our eNewsletter to keep up-to-date about what's going on in Burnaby.