- September 12, 2023Due to recent changes within the local media industry in Burnaby, City Council adopted a new Public Notice Bylaw to provide alternative means of publishing public notices required by legislation that will ensure residents consistently know where to find these public notices.
- September 12, 2023On September 18, the City of Burnaby will begin accepting applications for laneway homes and secondary suites in semi-detached homes.
- September 7, 2023Get ready for a season of unforgettable performances! The Shadbolt Centre for the Arts is proud to present an outstanding fall lineup of 11 different shows running through December, featuring live performances by world-renowned Canadian talent. Most shows start at 7:30 pm, with doors opening at 7 pm.
- September 6, 2023The City of Burnaby is inviting the community to celebrate the incredible accomplishments of Burnaby sports legend and Olympic champion Christine Sinclair as she attends the official dedication ceremony of the Christine Sinclair Community Centre on September 9.
- September 5, 2023The City of Burnaby is inviting community members to share their voice about access to liquor and cannabis establishments in Burnaby and other liquor and cannabis related regulations.
- August 28, 2023We are seeking input from residents to help shape the future development of outdoor pools, wading pools and spray parks as part of a comprehensive study on outdoor aquatic amenities across the community.
- August 23, 2023After an open call for volunteer members from the city’s Chinese-Canadian community, the City has filled all positions on its new Chinese Canadian Reconciliation Advisory Group.
- August 22, 2023The City of Burnaby recently introduced a new WebReg online registration system in time for fall registration starting on September 7. To prepare for fall registration, view the Fall Activity Guide and add your favourite activities to the Wish List today!
Sign up for our eNewsletter to keep up-to-date about what's going on in Burnaby.