- November 2, 2023Two Remembrance Day services will take place in Burnaby on November 11, at Confederation Park and Bonsor Park, with parades to both locations.
- November 2, 2023A new process for residential single and two-family dwelling building permits at Burnaby City Hall has drastically reduced wait times for applicants, as the City of Burnaby continues to overhaul its development approvals processes to better serve residents and businesses.
- November 1, 2023The City is welcoming people who live or work in Burnaby and are committed to improving community safety to join their local Community Safety Advisory Committee. Applications will be accepted until November 30, 2023.
- November 1, 2023Existing buildings account for 39% of Burnaby’s GHG emissions—and represent one of the biggest opportunities for emission reductions.
- November 1, 2023The City of Burnaby hosted a grand opening on October 31 to mark the addition of 4 new pickleball courts at Squint Lake Park.
- October 26, 2023On October 17, 150 Burnaby residents convened at the Bonsor Recreation Complex for the City’s first Community Dialogue on Chinese Canadian Reconciliation.
- October 18, 2023The City and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh Nation) will come together in ceremony on October 25 for k̓ʷə səlilwətaɬ syəwenəɬ ct - Our Tsleil-Waututh Ancestors, a new public art piece created by Jonas Jones.
- October 18, 2023After convening the City’s Chinese Canadian Reconciliation advisory group this summer, the City has begun taking steps towards reconciliation for historical discrimination against people of Chinese descent.
Sign up for our eNewsletter to keep up-to-date about what's going on in Burnaby.