- July 20, 2023The City of Burnaby will utilize nearly $3 million in federal funding to launch a comprehensive suite of programs and research initiatives to enhance community safety and help prevent the proliferation of gangs and guns in our community.
- July 18, 2023The new WebReg, a modern, online registration system for recreation, arts and culture activities is now available to use.
- July 11, 2023New online recreation, arts and heritage registration system goes live on July 18.
- July 10, 2023The City of Burnaby is improving the Frances-Union Bikeway, Burnaby Mountain Parkway and Gaglardi Way to make these cycling routes safer for people of all ages and abilities.
- July 7, 2023The City of Burnaby is launching a pilot program between June 23 and October 30 to allow the responsible consumption of alcohol at 4 City parks.
- July 6, 2023The City of Burnaby has some great ways to celebrate summer with free live entertainment and outdoor movie nights in several of the city’s spectacular parks.
- July 4, 2023Everything you need to know about golfing in Burnaby is now available in the new Golf Burnaby mobile app.
- June 29, 2023We have extended the deadline for an online survey asking the community to share their thoughts on potential locations for a new City Hall. The new deadline is July 30.
Sign up for our eNewsletter to keep up-to-date about what's going on in Burnaby.